Terms and conditions
This document is also available as a download Here
Loopty Lous Soft Play Centre is the Trading name for 2 Way leisure Ltd Co. No SC540727
You must pre-book your visit
We’ve restricted our visitor numbers to provide even more space for you to enjoy a socially distanced visit at Loopty Lous. Before you visit you’ll need to make sure you’ve pre-booked the date and session time of your arrival.
Pre-booking means we can control visitor numbers, track and trace and have a safe, friendly environment for you and our staff.
Tickets can be purchased online up to 1 months in advance.
All soft play booking sales are non-refundable. Please check times & dates as all bookings are final we are unable to refund or swap dates or times once you have confirmed your booking. Please also note should we be required to close (ie Lockdown) you will receive a credit for you booking to rebook.
Don’t visit with symptoms
Please DO NOT VISIT Loopty Lous if you have symptoms of coronavirus including;
A high temperature, persistent new cough and/or a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste.
Loopty Lous have implemented considerable safety, hygiene, and social distancing measures and by working in partnership with our visitors aim to minimise the risks presented by Covid-19 in our centre. Due to the nature of this virus, we are unable to guarantee that families do not come into contact with other families, nor do we accept liability for any illness, or symptoms of illness, which may result during or after a visit.
Any Visitor who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not visit the centre for at least 48 hours.
Visitors, who become unwell in the centre, must leave the centre immediately.
On arrival – entry
Please practice good social distancing etiquette whilst queuing to enter Loopty Lous. To ensure customers are safely spaced inside the venue we may hold customers in the queues for slightly longer than usual.
On entry into Loopty Lous you will need to sanitise. Also when you want to enter the soft play you will need to re-sanitise your hands. When you exit the soft play we kindly ask you to sanitise your hands again
On entry into Loopty Lous a mask needs to be worn by all visitors 12yrs and over unless exempt, proof of exemption maybe required. Mask can only be removed once seated at table and should be put back on when leaving your table.
Food and Drink
Please social distance and wear a mask when queuing at the counter. Should the counter be busy and social distance can not be adhered to then sit back at your table and only return to counter once you can comply to social distancing.
We have organised our tables so that social distancing from other visitors can be maintained. When you are walking around the centre please wear a mask. Mask can be removed whilst sitting at your table only.
We’ll have additional hand sanitising stations throughout all our building so you’re never too far away from somewhere you can sanitise you and your little ones hands.
On entry into Loopty Lous you will need to sanitise. Also when you want to enter the soft play you will need to re-sanitise your hands. When you exit the soft play we kindly ask you to sanitise your hands again.
Users of the car park do so at their own risk. Loopty Lous will not accept liability for any accidents damage or loss incurred whilst using the car park.
We also can not give out any CCTV footage unless ordered by the law.
RULES OF PLAY
1) All visitors must register their details via our online booking system prior to entering.
2) While Loopty Lous and its employees attempt to ensure the complete safety of our visitors it is the responsibility of parents/guardians to supervise and accompany children on the site. A responsible adult of 18 years and over must accompany all children at all times. Loopty Lous does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
3) An adult is classed as a parent or guardian over the age of 18 and the child/children remain their responsibility at all times when in Loopty Lous. This is for the safety and security of their children. The above age requirement is imposed upon us from child services, the local EHO and our Public Liability insurers.
4) The parents/guardians must:
- Remain within the building at all times;
- Observe the child to ensure that they are capable of using the equipment safely;
- Explain these rules of play to the children and monitor their behaviour;
- Know where their child is and make sure the child knows where they are at all times
5) All height and age restrictions in all areas imposed by the management must be adhered to
6) Abusive/aggressive or any other type of behaviour deemed to be unsuitable towards Loopty Lous staff; management or any other member of the public from either adults or children will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Visitors may be asked to leave the centre. Loopty Lous management also reserve the right to enforce a total ban. Should members of the public witness any unsuitable behaviour from either adults or children they MUST inform a member of staff immediately who will then resolve the situation, as opposed to the public using any verbal or physical intervention themselves. Failure to follow this rule could result in further action being taken by Loopty Lous or individual parties involved. In the event of failing to comply with the above the Police may be called to resolve any issues.
8) Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
9) Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatterproof lenses.
10) Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times. Socks can be purchased from reception. In case of a problem, contact reception or a member of staff.
11) Loopty Lous reserves the right to close any part of the play frame during trading hours for any reason, without notice or compensation. We will endeavour to inform you of a closure prior to a party only.
12) Loopty Lous reserves the right to restrict play sessions. This will be communicated to guests before payment is taken on reception.
13) Age restrictions vary dependent on the play area that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
14) Play is restricted to 80 minutes during peak times.
15) We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers. Clothes should be tucked in at all times. Football shirts and other items of clothing that are made from manmade fibres are not recommended for slides.
16) Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
17) Please do not play in front of the slide exits or run up/down the slides.
18) No pens sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
19) It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
20) Our food and drink is very tasty and reasonably priced. Unfortunately you are not permitted to bring your own. Please observe this rule and save yourself any embarrassment, staff will confiscate such items.
21) No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
22) It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play centre.
23) Visitors who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not visit the centre for at least 48 hours.
24) Visitors, who become unwell in the centre, must leave the centre immediately.
25) Visitors who are unwell should not enter the play area.
26) Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
27) Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
28) Parents/Guardians know their child’s capabilities and behaviour best and should ensure an appropriate level of supervision to reflect this for wellbeing of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
29) All children may only use the facility when accompanied by a responsible adult of 18 years and over.
30) In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris that falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff
31) Report all accidents on the day of your visit to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimize the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
32) All personal items such as money should be left with parents/careers. Please note Loopty Lous do not accept any responsibility for any personal belongings at any time.
33) All damages to Loopty Lous property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
34) Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the baby changing room. Place nappies in a nappy bag provided and then in the correct bin provided.
35) For Health and Safety reasons, only food purchased at Loopty Lous may be consumed on the premises.
36) Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
37) Only Babies and Children who are between 0-3 years of age can play whilst supervised in the toddler area. We understand older siblings sometimes like to play with younger siblings, we allow this as long as they act appropriately around other young children and their parent/guardian is also present within the toddler area and takes FULL responsibility for the older sibling being there. They will be asked to leave the toddler area should there not be a responsible parent/guardian present or they are not playing appropriately around other children.
37) Loopty Lous encourages children to play, run free and explore in a safe and stimulating environment. As such, there are inherent risks that are always associated with children playing and having fun together. These include children being exposed to moderate physical activity, tripping, falling and bumping into fixed objects and other children.
OUR SOFT PLAY TEAM HELP TO MAXIMISE YOUR CHILDREN’S ENJOYMENT OF THE PLAY AREAS AND EQUIPMENT BY SUPERVISING THE PLAY ARES. THEY ARE NOT HOWEVER A REPLACEMENT FOR PARENTAL SUPERVISION. ALL CHILDREN REMAIN THE RESPONSIBLEITY OF THEIR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS AT ALL TIMES
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT EVERY CONSIDERATION HAS BEEN GIVEN TOWARDS THE SAFTEY OF CHILDREN USING THE PLAY AREAS AND EQUIPMENT, HOWEVER LOOPTY LOUS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS WHICH OCCUR AS A RESLUT OF CHILDREN PLAYING ON EQUIPMENT. ALL PLAY ITEMS NEED TO HAVE PARENTS/GUARDIANS SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES WHEN BEING USED.
Payment & Deposits
A party booking can be made and a time and date reserved for your party by paying the relevant non-refundable deposit for your selected party option. All party bookings will receive an automated confirmation email as soon as the deposit is paid from the Loopty Lous Book my Party online booking system. Please check your email including your spam mailbox. If you have not received an email, please contact the centre. This email contains important information.
The total number of guests attending the party must be confirmed and paid for at least 3 days prior your party.
If you have not paid the balance 3 days before the party, then we will attempt to ring you with a reminder. Unfortunately, any parties unpaid after this time will not go ahead and any deposit will be lost.
Siblings of party guests can pay for entry on the day through our regular admissions system and can join the party children during play time but not in the party room whilst food is being served. Children who have not been registered on the party list or admissions system must not use the play facilities but remain with a responsible adult at all times.
Once final numbers have been confirmed and paid for, we are unable to offer individual refunds if party guests cancel or do not attend on the day.
Cancellation by Client
If you cancel your booking up to and including 28 days prior to the party, we will refund any payments received to date in excess of the non-refundable deposit amount for the package (Party Deposit).
If you need to move your party, then this can be done for no charge up to 28 days prior to the day of the party booking. Party must be booked within 6 weeks of original booking.
If you need to move your party and it is within 27 days and no later than 7 days before of the party start time, we charge a standard Adjustment Fee of £25 to cover costs and administration expenses, this is added to the outstanding party balance. Party must be booked within 6 weeks of original booking.
Parties cannot be moved less than 7 days prior to the party start time, the party will have to be cancelled and additional charge will be occurred to make payment to full cost of the total minimum Party price.
All parties that are moved to a new date, can only be moved to a party package that is currently available and will be charged at the advertised rate at the time of the new booking. The payments received to date will be transferred to the new booking as a credit. Standard deposit and payment terms and conditions apply.
Cancellation by Venue
If Loopty Lous is unable to open, due to circumstances outside of its control, then an alternative party date will be offered. The payments received to date will be transferred to the new booking as a credit. If we are unable to offer an alternative date a refund will be given. Standard deposit and payment terms and conditions apply.
What is included in Parties
1.5 hour party experience
Electronic PDF file format invitation available to download with the confirmation email
Full use of the party room for the entire 90 minutes of the party.
Food will be served 60 mins into the party, kids can then go back on frame should they wish.
Party room is brightly decorated appropriately with happy birthday balloon banners, tablecloths and cake table skirt, no need for further decorations unless it is your preference.
Birthday person have their specially decorated throne at top of table.
Reserved tables in hall for adult guests just out with the party room.
Jugs of diluting juice within the party room for the duration of the party.
Individual meals for each kid served in party box.
Birthday person will receive a Loopty Lous birthday card which gives them free admission on their next visit
You’re welcome to bring your own music for the party room as a Bluetooth speaker is available for use.
No outside food except Birthday cake and party bags should be brought onto our premises
All you need bring is Cake, kids and smiles. We will take care of the rest for you.
Happy Birthday Celebration Ceremony including cakeage (cake not included)
No adult entry charges
Children are free to enjoy the play structure under supervision of the attending adults. There must be a minimum of 3 adults supervising the party children at all times. Loopty Lous recommends 1 adult for every 5 children.
Children must play in the areas designed for their age groups and adults should familiarise themselves with the Fair Play Policy and the locations of Fire Exits, First Aid Stations and toilets.
Please note, older children are not permitted to supervise or play with younger children in the Toddler Area. However they can be there with a younger sibling but only when playing appropriately and adult accepts responsibility.
Adults are allowed in the play areas but for supervision purposes only if required.
Loopty Lous food is cooked on the premises using high quality ingredients sourced locally were possible.
Each guest is given an individual meal served in a party box. Food choices are
All served with fries.
Any special dietary requirements must be confirmed in advance of the party. Children with special dietary requirements and or under the age of 4 will require individual adult supervision during. The food will be served in the party room. The food and drinks are for the party children only.
Please note: Only food and drinks purchased at Loopty Lous can be consumed on the premises.
If you would like to offer your adults guests something to eat & drink , we offer exclusive sandwich platters, traybakes, tea and coffee please see website for details. This needs to be ordered and paid 3 days prior to party.
Our party room is brightly decorated with table cloths, table skirts for the cake and happy birthday balloon banners. There really is no need for further decoration unless it’s your own preference.
Third Party Entertainers
We do not allow third party entertainers to attend parties at Loopty lous unless customer notifies us in advance.
End of Party
10 minutes before the end, party children will be called to gather their belongings and collect their cake and party bags (if provided). Children must not re-enter Loopty Lous when the party is over unless they re-register as a visitor at reception. Terms and conditions apply. The party room and reserved table hire is for 90 minutes therefore must be vacated promptly.
At Loopty Lous we are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and never misused.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about any aspect of this policy or how Loopty Lous handles your information please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
1 What information is being collected?
We will only ask for or collect the personal information we need to provide and improve the service, products and experiences our customers expect.
You may share with us: your name, address, email address, contact number and payment information.
2 Who is collecting it?
2 Way leisure Ltd (Reg No SC540727) is the data controller for the personal data. A data controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. Our registered address is: 37 Broad Street, Peterhead, Scotland, AB42 1JB
3 How is it collected?
Personal data is collected in one or more of the following ways:
– Your use of our social media platforms
– When you make a credit or debit payment
– When you contact us through the website
– When you communicate with us through email or on the phone
– When you pay online for services (Book My Party)
Other Data Collected
CCTV data is recorded and viewed by those members of staff who have access to the system and our outside provider and maintenance company.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. By continuing to use this site you agree to a file being added. This site uses cookie to anonymously analyse web traffic and to allow users to log into the member areas.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to visitors needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4 Why is it being collected?
The primary legal basis for processing your personal data is contractual, to allow us to carry out the business transactions agreed between you and Loopty Lous
In addition we may also process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest in carrying out marketing activities and developing new products or services.
5 How will it be used?
Our main reason for collecting and using your personal information is to provide and improve the service and experiences that you expect from us. We use the information you share with us in the following ways:
– To respond to queries and requests
– To communicate with you
– Fire and Safety whilst on site in the event of the building being evacuated
– To provide services and support for our events.
– As long as you’re happy for us to do so, to tell you about services.
– To allow us to improve your experience through customer satisfaction surveys
– CCTV data regarding your whereabouts onsite, should you visit our premises
6 Who will it be shared with?
We will also share your personal information if we are required to do so by law.
7 How long is it kept?
8 How your personal data is protected
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures, including encryption, to protect your personal information and privacy, and review those regularly.
We protect your personal information using a combination of physical and IT security controls, including access controls that restrict and manage the way in which your personal information and data is processed, managed and handled.
We also ensure that our staff are adequately trained in protecting your personal information.
9 How can you change the way we contact you about our products?
You can change the way that we contact you in the following ways:
Opt-In/Start Contacting Me
If you hadn’t previously asked us to send you marketing communications, you can ask us to start contacting you (sometimes called an “opt-in”) by:
– Contacting us via email or phone and stating that you would like to receive communications from us
Changing your preferences
If you have previously said that you would like us to contact you (“opted-in”) but would like to change or update the way that we do so, you can update your preferences by:
– Contacting us via email or phone and stating that you would like to change or update the way that we contact you
Opt-Out/Stop Contacting Me
If you want to stop receiving marketing communications from us (sometimes called “opting out”), you can do so at any time by:
– Contacting our office on 01779 476621 stating that you no longer wish to receive such communications
– Using the unsubscribe option included in all our email correspondence (on all marketing and support communications)
– Emailing us on email@example.com
11 Your rights
You have the right to access, update and amend personal information that we hold about you. You can also:
– Object to our use of your personal information for certain purposes
– Ask us to limit or restrict our use of your personal information
– Ask us to remove or delete personal information about you
If you would like to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response to your request, you also have the right to refer the matter to the Information Commissioner in the UK. https://ico.org.uk/